Online conditions of web site use
"It is a condition of use of the Website that you accept and agree to the following Terms and Conditions of Garden Pleasure Limited.
No other terms shall apply unless stated below.
These terms may be varied by Garden Pleasure Limited from time to time and revised terms will be deemed to apply at the relevant time in respect of your use of the Website.
By proceeding to use the Website you agree to be bound by the following:
- Garden Pleasure Limited reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Website at any time and may, at any time, revise these terms by updating this posting.
- You are bound by any revision and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current terms.
- Whilst Garden Pleasure Limited uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Website, Garden Pleasure Limited makes no warranties or representations as to the accuracy of any information given.
- Garden Pleasure Limited assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
- Garden Pleasure Limited has not reviewed and does not review the sites that are linked to this Website and is not responsible for the content of nor any liability arising in respect of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Website.
- Although Garden Pleasure Limited may from time to time monitor or review the materials on the Website, Garden Pleasure Limited is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any such content.
- Garden Pleasure Limited makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy or suitability of any content on the Website and all other implied warranties are excluded to the fullest extent permissible under English law.
- By using the Website you hereby agree not to rely on any of the information contained herein.
- Under no circumstances shall Garden Pleasure Limited be liable for any direct, incidental, special, consequential, indirect or punitive loss or damages that result from the use of the materials on the Website or the materials on any sites linked to the Website or any services offered on the Website.
- The Website is controlled and operated by Garden Pleasure Limited from the United Kingdom and complies with English law. Those who choose to access the Website from locations other than the United Kingdom do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws and any liability arising in respect of the same.
(Garden Pleasure Limited) (referred to in these conditions as "we" or "us").
Terms and conditions for transactional part of the Website
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions carried out by you on this Website. By entering this Website and making your first purchase, you accept these terms and conditions.
This Website is only intended to be used and accessed in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland and Islands) and the Republic of Ireland. We cannot accept any orders from outside these countries.
PRICE AND PAYMENT METHODS
All prices are in pounds sterling (unless otherwise stated). Payment must be made in pounds sterling.
- Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card as shown on our Website.
- Payment by card is subject to authorisation by the card issuer. If such authorisation is refused to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- We will take all reasonable care to keep your order and payment details secure. But we will not be held liable for any loss you might suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any data you have submitted to the Website, unless such loss has been caused by our negligence.
- Alternatively, you may make your payment by posting a cheque for the full amount of your order including P&P to Units 4-6 Rufford Road Stourbridge West Midlands DY9 7NE. Goods will be dispatched on cheque clearance.
- If payment is made by credit or debit card, the card will be debited when the order is placed.
- The price of our goods may be increased or decreased from time to time and there may be a delay in amending the prices on the Website. If this happens we will check with you to see if you wish to receive the goods at this increased price. We accept no responsibility for manifest errors in the prices shown on the Website.
- All prices are inclusive of VAT.
PLACING AN ORDER
The goods displayed and information about goods and prices on our Website are an invitation to you to offer to buy.
- An order request is placed when you click the buy button on our order form. Payment method must be provided at time of ordering.
- We shall acknowledge receipt of your order with an email or faxed order confirmation. We reserve the right to refuse your order or part order.
- The order shall be accepted by us when you receive our acknowledgement. The date and time of the order shall be the date and time at which you first have access to the confirmation message.
- Once we have confirmed acceptance of your order, we shall keep a copy of it on file. If you wish to see a copy, please e-mail our customer services: email@example.com
- If you receive confirmation of an order which you did not place, or if the details in the confirmation do not match the order which you placed, or intended to place, you must contact our customer services immediately by email on: firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax on 01384 440016 to cancel the order or correct the details.
DELIVERYWe do our best to supply the goods ordered by you, in most cases within 28 working days of the order date. Certain products will take longer to deliver.
All goods are offered subject to availability. You will be advised of any delay in delivery times or if your goods are not available. If your order cannot be fulfilled or is delayed beyond 28 working days, you will be offered an alternative date.
Delivery is charged as follows:
- Within the mainland United Kingdom: delivery is free on all orders within the West Midlands and immediate surrounding areas. There is an additional charge for deliveries to locations outside of this area and specifically to Scotland, the Scottish Islands, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Scilly, Isle of Wight.
- The delivery costs are generally quoted within ths website and other advertisements as a 'Fuel' Supplement and will be included within the agreed overall cost for your order.