Our Standard Single Stall Stable is
designed to provide shelter to one large breed horse or two smaller breeds with
a standard 'FOOTPRINT' of 3.60m x 3.60m (12ft x 12ft)
The building has an Apex Roof which rises from Eaves at 2.3m
(6'11") to an internal Ridge Height of 2.70m (9ft).
- 2ft Porch above front elevation making your roof span up to 14ft complete with 'Soffit' Boards
- 3ft Stabled Door complete with Anti-Chew Bars to top of lower door
- 4 Galvanised 8" Padbolts and Heavy Duty 18" Hook and Band Ironmongery
- Viewing Vent with Mesh Insert
- Gable End Vents
- Kick-Boards made from Ex 22
x 125 Heavy Duty Flooring Boards up to 4ft height and including the lower stable door
- Heavy Duty 38Kg Heavy Green
Extras available include
- Up-Grade of external Timber Claddings (Please select Timber Type Below)
- a Long Life 'Coroline' Roof
- 3" x 2" tanalised
timber 'Skids' so that the structure can be moved around your
Stables are available as Single / Double / Triple Units etc as required.
Please select the 'Extra Stable Stall' as required.
Select your chosen exterior cladding by Timber Type Below