Garden Pleasure Kennels are manufactured using
Timbers sourced from Renewable Sources and come complete with our standard wood treatment.
The Tanalised Option gives wood the qualities of a long service life and protection from
fungal and insect attack.
Ex 16 x 125 Min. Shiplap cladding to all sides (See Up-Grades below)
34mm x 57mm (1 1/4" x 2 1/4") Heavy duty Tanalised Framework Throughout
2 1/2" Min. Insulated floor in sleeping area (See Up-Grades below)
Heavy duty galvanized Steelwork with 5cm gaps
Roof constructed of Ex 16 x 125mm Tongue & Groove Shiplap for maximum strength
Heavy Duty 40Kg Green Mineral Felt
2 Latches per door with padlock facility for added security
All walls built on ground spacers to allow drainage and protection from dampness
Pop hole into Sleeping Area from covered run (approx size 62cm H x 35cm W)
Pop hole can be made larger if required at no extra cost
Additional Kennel Dimensions
- Overall Footprint Size 1.50m x 3.70m (5' x 12'2")
- Sleeping Area 5ft wide x 4ft deep
- Run Area 1.50m (5') wide x 2.50m (8'2") deep
- Front height of Block 1.90m (6'3") at Eaves
- Ridge height of Kennel 2.20m (7'2")
- Sizes are approximate only
- Recommended Base Size Extension needed 5ft x 13ft Min
- A level base is required for this Kennel for fitting - Need advice please call one of our Sales Advisors on 01384 440015
Kennels are available in 3 different Timber Cladding Types
- Ex 16 x 125 T & G ShipLap Claddings (finished at 12.6mm thickness)
- Ex 19 x 125 T & G 'Heavy Duty' ShipLap Claddings (finished at 15.6mm thickness)
- Ex 16 x 125 Rebated (9mm) Tanalised ShipLap Claddings
Select your Chosen Timber Type below.
Kennel Floors are manufactured for the Sleeping Area Only. All kennel floors are 'insulated' with 30mm Polystyrene Sheeting beneath.
Flooring types available
- Standard Floor - Ex 16 x 125 T & G ShipLap
- Heavy Duty Floor - Ex 19 x 125 T & G ShipLap
- Wipe Clean Floor - 'Guarudamesh' Flooring for wipe clean surface
Select yout Chosen Flooring Type below.